Get out of your Comfort Zone — Volunteer!
There’s a lot to be said for giving back through volunteering. But finding that “just right” place and assignment to match your interests and skills can be quite challenging. When looking for volunteering opportunities, you try and find a place that’s best suitable for you — but have you ever thought of volunteering somewhere that doesn’t best fit your skills or skills that you are trying to improve upon? In other words, volunteering can be a starting point for you to try new things — kind of like getting out of your comfort zone.
There are certain volunteering opportunities that can be tricky to find volunteers for — they’re more “out of the box”. Below are some volunteering opportunities that can help you get out of your comfort zone, and try something a bit more risky (list categorized by cities)!
Sign up now for Volunteering in Bengaluru:
- Photography Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1423-video-production-volunteer/
- Content Creation Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1414-content-writing-volunteer/
- Event Support Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf0949-event-support-volunteer/
Sign up now for Volunteering in Mumbai:
- Accounting Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1401-accounting-and-finance-intern/
- Arts & Crafts Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1357-visual-content-production-volunteer/
- Business Development& Funding Strategy Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1097-fundraising-volunteer/
- Content Writing Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1001-content-creation-volunteer/
Sign up now for Volunteering in Pune:
- Operations Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1371-operations-assistance-volunteer/
- Content Writing Volunteer — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1421-content-writing-and-photography-volunteer/
- Volunteer to spread Awareness — https://www.connectfor.org/opportunities/cf1418-stem-cell-donation-awareness-volunteer-pune/
You may not be the best photographer or that creative when it comes to arts & crafts, but what you can be good at is trying to take risks — even though they might fail, it’s worth a shot!
You can take a group of friends and/or your family and volunteer together. This might even improve communication, self-esteem, confidence, and work ethic.
So join us now and get out of your comfort zone and Volunteer now!
For more details log on to www.connectfor.org