CF1228 – Operations Coordinator Volunteer
Do you love overseeing operations and managing databases?
If yes, then LetsNotForget is looking for you!
LetsNotForget (LNF) is a culmination of an idea that transpired about 4 years back. It is a platform that gives citizens an opportunity to give back to the families of fallen soldiers and civilian forces. The families are as much as the heroes that were these brave men and women who gave up their lives for a common cause. LNF strives to sustainably support the families, not only financially, but also through other needs that exist in any family – Monthly supplies, Healthcare & Education etc.
1. Secondary and Primary Research for Families of Martyrs of India
2. Data Base Management of all Families with partner organizations
3. Liaison with Partners from Demand Generation and trend management for demands
4. Data Analysis and Liaison with Social Media Team for updates on Families and needs
5. Good Communication and Awareness of Empathy and Socio-Economic Dynamics of Country.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
3 hours per week
Lets Not Forget