Health & Medicine
CF1420 – Stem Cell Donation Awareness Volunteer (Ahmedabad)
Would you like to create awareness in your city about Stem Cell Donation?
If yes, Datri is looking for you!
DATRI is a non- profit organization that was founded in 2009 with a mission to save the lives of those suffering from life-threatening blood disorders like Blood Cancer, Thalassemia, Aplastic Anemia etc. DATRI is working towards creating a wide and diverse database of potential blood stem cell donors that can be accessed by any patient, living anywhere in the world, in need of a blood stem cell transplant.
They need a volunteer in Ahmedabad to create donor awareness. The volunteer’s responsibilities will include:
1. Participate in donor awareness & registration drives. Help DATRI’s coordinator to conduct the drive.
2. Network and establish contact to propose and conduct donor drives for respective audiences.
3. Independently conduct awareness & registration sessions.
4. Facilitate Word of Mouth propagation
5. Engage in activities to increase visibility for DATRI
It is a field-based opportunity, hence the volunteer will need to travel to multiple locations in Ahmedabad.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
4 hours per week
Datri - Ahmedabad