Education & Literacy
CF2548-Digital Marketing Volunteer
Are you interested in end to end digital marketing?
If yes , Artsparks Foundation is looking for you.
About the role:
• Develop a comprehensive marketing communications strategy for ArtSparks Foundation.
• Develop schedules and ensure that all deadlines are met.
• Manage and oversee the organizations branding and messaging, and conduct trainings regarding consistency in branding and messaging with team of Marketing & Communications volunteers as well as select staff.
• On occasion, develop story concepts, pitches, advocacy campaigns, conduct research, write press releases, and track results.
• Develop and present budget for Marketing & Communications Department. Ensure compliance with the budget throughout the year.
• Communicate with and work with other departments within the organization (e.g. Fundraising).
• Other tasks as assigned.
About the NGO:
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational nonprofit that works to support the development of 21st century learning and life skills in children through the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of teachers and educators, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their students learning.
Immediate - Until completion of project
20 hours weekly
Remote, Virtual Volunteering