Education & Literacy
Do you have a solid understanding of research and experience in it too?
If yes, Artsparks is looking for you.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to work closely under the guidance and supervision of the ArtSparks program team as well as with the Founder & Executive Director to develop research agendas, implement research studies aligned with ArtSparks’ research agenda, liaise with the data collection volunteers, codify and analyse data collected and write research reports.
(Included but not limited to)
● Develop essential research tools as per the current / future needs.
● Liaise with data collection volunteers to ensure their use of established research protocols, procedures and techniques
● Codify and analyse raw data received from the data collection volunteers
● Prepare preliminary summaries of data analysis and/or research findings for internal reviews.
● Establish data-backed evidence for the ongoing intervention and ability to contextualise and develop insights
● Communicate the results of the study through written reports
About the NGO:
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational nonprofit that works to support the development of 21st century learning and life skills in children through the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of teachers and educators, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their students learning.
Immediate - Until completion of project
6 hours weekly
Remote, Virtual Volunteering