CF2676-Seva Mela Coordinators Volunteer
Are you looking for a virtual exhibition experience this Daan Utsav?
If yes, India Welfare Trust is looking for you.
About the role:
– Helping the organizations setting up their stalls
– Coordinate and manage activities at the stalls on the day of the event
– To ensure that the stall owners are not engaging in any commercial activity that is not philanthropic or in-line with their stall description
– To check for any malpractices, illegal or indecent behavior, and to inform your manager immediately in case of any
– To ensure that there is a representative (can be different people at different points during the day) from the stall owner at all points between 10 AM – 5 PM
– Support with any outreach-related activities
– People coordination and management
– Comfortable using Zoom calls or Google Meets
– Basic knowledge of emails, Google spreadsheets, etc.
– Ability to follow-up and get things done 🙂
About the NGO:
India Welfare Trust has initiative involving organizations from the philanthropy space to work towards a simple question- “What would it take to get every Indian to volunteer?”
2 Oct 2020 - 2 Oct 2020
9 hours one time
India Welfare Trust