Education & Literacy
CI1750 – HR Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need a Human Resources intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Conduct a thorough HR audit and manpower planning for partner organisations
2. Establish Performance Appraisal processes and guide staff to understand and monitor the process
3. Identify recruitment needs for the organisation and create / revise written job descriptions
4. Design the work culture of their partner organisation and the plan of implementation
5. Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures
6. Create and distribute Employee Handbook/Manual
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering