Education & Literacy
CI1752 – Marketing and SEO Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need an intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Draft Communication/Marketing Strategy and Stakeholder Mapping
2. Create Communication Plan and Social Media Plan
3. Track success measures through website analytics, social media ROI
4. Capacity building of staff in social media communication best practices
5. Produce copy for email marketing/ fundraising campaigns, social media, blog posts, annual reports and website content
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering