Education & Literacy
CI1753 – Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need an intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Conduct an M&E audit to evaluate existing tools and processes used by our partner organisation
2. Recommend further improvement of the logical framework/logic model
3. Create outputs and outcome indicators based on the logical framework
4. Design tools and trackers to track the outputs and outcomes of their partner organisation
5. Work with data platforms, databases and select technologies to capture and organise data
6. Understand and design the reporting needs to analyse data internally and report externally
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering