Education & Literacy
CI1755 – Communications Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need an intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Design collaterals using PhotoShop, Canva, Microsoft Office
2. Cover events including but not limited to fundraisers, workshops and trainings
3. Create a bank of photographs capturing the work of Atma portfolio
4. Create photo-stories to be used on platforms and mediums such as Facebook, Websites etc.
5. Work with the communications team to conceptualize and produce promotional videos
6. Document day-to-day working of Atma’s partner organisations
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering