Education & Literacy
CI1757 – Fundraising Strategy Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need an intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Generate new ideas and fundraising opportunities and establish ongoing fundraising programmes
2. Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources
3. Monitor programme, track and document all necessary activities
4. Complete all reporting requirements according to deadlines.
5. Create fundraising collaterals including pitch decks, proposals, donor reports and annual reports
6. Research different crowdfunding sources
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering