Education & Literacy
CI1758 – NGO Governance Intern
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes. They are looking for interns to help them with Marketing and Communications.
The need an intern to help them with the following responsibilities:
1. Identify the knowledge and skill gap in the leadership team and the board
2. Set up an advisory board for their partner organisation
3. Determine the size and scope of the board
4. Work closely with senior leadership to review and strengthen the existing board of our partner organisation
5. Create written job descriptions for the recruitment of suitable board members
6. Ensure board meets all legal requirements/legal registrations
The intern will have to visit the NGO centre at Dadar for 40 hours per week on weekdays.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering