Education & Literacy
CI2065 – NGO Administration Intern (Pune)
Are you looking to intern with an NGO?
If yes, Atma is looking for you!
About the Opportunity:
The NGO is looking for an intern to assist them with the following responsibilities:
1. Set up an advisory board for their partner organization
2. Identify the knowledge and skill gap in the leadership team and the board
3. Determine the size and scope of the board
4. Work closely with senior leadership to review and strengthen the existing board
5. Write job descriptions for the recruitment of suitable board members
6. Ensure the board meets all legal requirements or registrations
The intern would need to visit the NGO centre in Rasta Peth, Camp, Pune for 8 hours daily from Monday to Friday.
About the NGO:
Atma is an Accelerator for Education NGOs and Social Enterprises in Mumbai and Pune. They empower grassroots education NGOs to become bigger, better and stronger. They empower grassroots educational initiatives to grow, amplify and multiply their impact by adopting a systematic management approach which leads NGOs to scale-up, expand their reach and dramatically increase student learning outcomes.
Join us to make a difference!
Immediate - Until completion of project
40 hours per week
Remote, Virtual Volunteering