Specially Abled People
CI2607-Graphic Design Intern
Can you spin tales with a sleight of hand through the art of graphics?
If yes, VASS is looking for you.
About the role:
They need a graphic designer to draw images and motion graphic to create a piece of design for short E-story for children with disabilities.
About the NGO:
VASS is a registered non-profit NGO based in Mumbai and Thane suburban areas that work with specially-abled students studying in Municipal schools of Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Bhandup, Nahur, Mulund, and Thane. VASS is providing free special services to Children with Disabilities attending BMC and Government aided schools.
Please note: In light of the current situation and spike in the number of Covid-19 cases, we urge you to understand the risks involved in volunteering on-site and to follow the guidelines issued below.
– Volunteering onsite might put you/others at an increased risk of contracting Covid-19.
-Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times and maintaining a social distance of 6 feet from the beneficiaries, other volunteers and the NGO staff members.
– If you are using public transportation to reach the location mentioned in the email/phone call, please wear a face shield over your mask.
– Please carry a hand sanitiser and sanitise your hands before you touch anything or anyone at the site. – Please carry your own food and water
– Please cancel your appointment with the NGO if you have been in close contact with a patient or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 even if asymptomatic in the two weeks leading to your volunteering start date.
– Discontinue visiting the NGO if this happens once you have commenced volunteering.
-Please keep the NGO contact person updated. In the event of either you or the NGO staff/beneficiaries contracting Covid-19, ConnectFor will not be held responsible or liable for the same
Immediate - Until completion of project
20 hours weekly on weekends
Bhandup, Bhandup West, Mumbai
Vardayani Apang Seva Sanstha