Education & Literacy
CI2752-Program Coordination Intern
Are you good at program coordination?
If yes, Tomorrowsmith Foundation is looking for you.
About the role:
They are looking to hire a Program Coordination Intern to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. The Intern will plan and organize programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. This is a part-time internship lasting for a duration of 8 weeks (25 hours/week) with the potential of full-time employment for the right candidate at the end of the internship.
• Support planning and coordination of teacher development program and its activities
• Manage communications through media relations, social media, etc.
• Build partnerships with non-profits, donors, sponsors, schools, and teacher training institutes in Delhi/NCR.
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
• Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.)
• Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
• Support growth and program development.
• Prior experience in program coordination.
• Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
• Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office, Zoom, Google tools, and Google meetings.
• Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and efficient.
• BSW/ MSW or BBA/ MBA with knowledge of the education and non-profit sector.
• Should be able to travel locally in the Delhi/NCR area for coordination purposes.
• Flexible working hours.
• Work from home position.
• A certificate and a letter of recommendation at the successful completion of the internship.
• Reimbursements for travel and communication on actuals.
Complete applications must include a resume and three references.
About the NGO:
Tomorrowsmith Foundation is a Chennai-based non-profit. They are a mission-driven, innovative, learning-focused organization created to improve the quality of learning experiences for all children in India. They focus on creating high-quality, cost-effective, demand-driven, and scalable solutions to address the challenges in the education ecosystem.
Immediate - Until completion of project
25 hours weekly
Remote, Virtual Volunteering