CIO804182 – Program Management Intern
Are you looking for an Internship this Winter?
If yes, LetsNotForget is looking for you!
LetsNotForget (LNF) is a culmination of an idea that transpired about 4 years back. It is a platform that gives citizens an opportunity to give back to the families of fallen soldiers and civilian forces. The families are as much as the heroes that were these brave men and women who gave up their lives for a common cause. LNF strives to sustainably support the families, not only financially, but also through other needs that exist in any family – Monthly supplies, Healthcare & Education etc.
They are looking for interns to assist with the following:
1)Maintaining Excel Data for all the Database generated by the research team
2) Constructing and setting up the process for donations on the web portal
3) Coordinating with the web development team
4) Market Research and Strategy
5) Creating a weekly database of New families and Martyrs from different civil and defence forces
6) Creating prioritized stories on Families and planning which story to be updated as per the calendar year and key patriotic days of the year on the web portal
7) Submitting data to Operations for compilation and keeping the backup of the data on weekly basis.
The intern should have experience in:
Good Time Management
Join us to make a difference!
January, 2019 - Until Completion of Project
Andheri East, Mumbai
Lets Not Forget