Are you looking to join to eco-army?
If yes, Robin Hood Army is looking for you!
The Robin Hood Army is a volunteer-based organization that works to get surplus food from restaurants and the community to serve less fortunate people.
Volunteers can distribute food (already collected from restaurants) to low-income communities across Mumbai.
Join us to make a difference!
In light of the current situation and spike in the number of Covid-19 cases, we urge you to understand the risks involved in volunteering on-site and to follow the guidelines issued below.
– Volunteering onsite might put you/others at an increased risk of contracting Covid-19. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times and maintaining a social distance of 6 feet from the beneficiaries, other volunteers and the NGO staff members.
– If you are using public transportation to reach the location mentioned in the email/phone call, please wear a face shield over your mask.
– Please carry a hand sanitiser and sanitise your hands before you touch anything or anyone at the site.
– Please carry your own food and water
– Please cancel your appointment with the NGO if you have been in close contact with a patient or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 even if asymptomatic in the two weeks leading to your volunteering start date.
– Discontinue visiting the NGO if this happens once you have commenced volunteering. Please keep the NGO contact person updated.
In the event of either you or the NGO staff/beneficiaries contracting Covid-19, ConnectFor will not be held responsible or liable for the same.